We have seen some things in the past few years, and we'll see some things in 2019 too. This year is not a magic reset button. There are no guarantees that a new year will mean a new you. But 2019 can be filled with greatness, and I hope you have a great year.
I hope that 2019 brings you:
- The belief that it is okay to relax, to not rush from one task to the next, to make something from scratch even though it takes longer.
- As many hugs and cuddles as you want.
- The knowledge that you are valuable regardless of what you do for other people.
- The understanding that your story does not end at your rock bottom.
- The confidence to find your boundaries and commit to them, even if it means distancing yourself from people you once held dear.
- Really delicious food.
- A late night filled with uncontrollable laughter.
- A cool trip somewhere exciting.
- Warmth and coziness and learning about the Danish concept of hygge, because it will change your sock game forever.
- New things to learn.
- A really good book.
- New insights about yourself.
- That thing you've been wanting to try.